CHALAIR AVIATION in hiring
Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Technician
CHALAIR AVIATION, a growing airline, wants to strengthen its continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Technician.
Permanent position, based in Caen, under the responsibility of the Technical Director.
- Airworthiness Management of a fleet of 15 aircraft (ATR & Beechcraft 1900)
- Follow-up of AD / SB / CN / STC
- Launching of the Works Files
- Analysis and Finalization of Work Files
- Analysis of maintenance problems
- Establish the most rational procedures for controls and inspections
- Determine the execution time of each operation
- Liaisons with subcontractors
- Ensure the supply of parts (Check, AOG)
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the operator's approved maintenance programs
- Evolution of the approved maintenance programs of the company
- Relations with the Air Operations Department (feedback from crews, intelligence and evolution of CRM and MEL, ground handling and additional sites)
- Relations with the competent services (validation of the certificates of airworthiness, information of the incidents, exceptional requests)
Autonomous, rigorous, organized, good analytical mind, sense of relationship and strength of proposal.
Experience in maintaining airworthiness and / or maintenance on ATR or equivalent desired.
Remuneration according to the profile.